Owning a dog is a huge responsibility.
You should ask yourself a few questions to be sure that you are ready to adopt a puppy.
- Is this the right breed for my family?
- Does my lifestyle allow me the time that is required to have a dog?
- Do I have the patients required to train a puppy?
- Will I be able to give a puppy proper Veterinary care?
- Is anyone in my household allergic to dogs?
- When you adopt a puppy it is a lifetime commitment…
- Chihuahuas properly loved and cared for can live 15 to 18 years or more…
Lots to Think about…